top of page
17218545_1644241069218153_5974543148344651580_o - Copy
* 4 Large Bedrooms, 3 Queen Beds, 2 Twins, 2 Single. All Beds have new Pillowtop Mattresses.
* All Rooms Have Tiled Ensuite Bath and Large Closets
* Fully Equipped Kitchen with all the "Extras" ( Blender, Waffle Maker, etc.)
* Open concept Living Area with High Speed Internet, Flat Screen TV, DVD Player and Wireless Speakers
* Large Selection of Movies and Games
*Covered Patio Provides Additional Living Space with Plenty of Shade.
A short 15 minutes walk , Playa Avellanas is a surfers dream with uncrowded waves all year long. There are 5 surf breaks along this beach, with swimming areas as well. Children will enjoy the many tide pools visible at low tide. It is definitely the go-to place to relax, lie back under abundant palm trees lining the coast and providing a welcome shade on the beach, read a good book, and just be one with nature. This two-mile (three-kilometer) stretch of beautiful golden sand is hard to compare to anything else. Some of the best night skies can be seen there, lying on the beach in the dark, getting lost in time, because of the lack of city lights and noise. Last but not least, you have to visit Lola’s Beach Bar. It offers good cocktails together with great beach chairs to relax in while viewing the stunning scenery and eating a slice of their delicious pizza. You may want to stay there forever!
bottom of page